16NetO, founded in 2016 in Maputo, is a co-working and creative space aiming at generating collaborative energies and nurturing creativity.
16Neto hosts, organises, initiates and supports a diversity of activities, products and projects:
· a co-working space gathering NGOs, social enterprises and creative industries
· an unconventional venue for workshop and receptions with catering services
· the Lanas garage shop & atelier
· a space for social, cultural and artistic encounters and exchanges through events and happenings, such as art exhibitions, concerts, projections, theatre pieces, talks …
· a culinary and gustative spot by Chef&Barister Cristiano Sambo (Thursday evening bar, Saturday brunch, and soon to come daily lunch...)
· a weekly selling point for Good Trade and Comorganico agricultural and local products.